Terms Of Service
- What is The Plattform? is an online platform aimed at arming business owners with the tools to achieve their goals and build confidence.
- What’s in these terms? These terms govern the relationship between (i) us (as defined below) and (ii) users of the Digital platform (“our site”).
- Who we are and how to contact us the-plattform.com is a site operated by The Plattform (“we, us”).
- We may make changes to these terms. We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- We may make changes to our site. We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
- Do not rely on information on this site. The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- We are not responsible for websites we link to. Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- User-generated content is not approved by us. Our site may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including some Content. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.We are not responsible for the information, materials or Content uploaded by other users of our site, in particular this applies to the Careers Platform section of the our site. We may not be held liable for any loss or damage that may arise, or be alleged to arise, from the publication of information, materials or Content by other users of our site, or the reliance on any such information, materials or Content.We do not undertake to monitor the submission or publication of information, materials or ContentIf you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us by email.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you. Whether you are a consumer or a business user we do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.If you are a business user:
- we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.In particular we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.If you are a consumer user:
- please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- if defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.The Proprietor’s total liability for loss or damage caused under these Terms to any Member is capped at £5,000
- Uploading content to our site. Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload any content to our site, including, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable UseYou warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
- Rights you are giving us to use material you upload. When you upload or post content to our Site, you grant us the right to use that content:
- for educational purposes;
- for marketing and advertising purposes; and
- for any other purpose required to further Digital.
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them. We do not guarantee that our site or the Messenger will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site and the Messenger. You should use your own virus protection software.You must not misuse our site or the messenger by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site of the Digital, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site or AllBright Digital. You must not attack our site the Messenger via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- Rules about linking to our site. You may link to our home page (www.the-plattform.com), provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.You must not frame our site or the Connect on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site or the Connect other than the home page.We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- Promotions At our sole discretion, from time to time, we may offer a promotion to waive or reduce fees, as well as allow Subscribers to enjoy a period in which payment is not required.
Whether you are an Account holder or a visitor (each, a “User” ), we welcome feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Services ( “Feedback” ). You can submit Feedback by emailing us at email@example.com. You grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose.